Saturday 15 February 2014

My Best Friend


Hello there,
here's my post for today, you have probably grasped it that l am now scheduling, l find this is
the best way for me to keep up my blog, hope you find this o.k.
The card for today is a 6 x 6 white scalloped edged card, and l inked the edges with Tumbles
Glass distressed ink, to tone in with the base matt.   Then using once again my Tonic die, l
cut the patterned circle without using the outer die, so this was left within the card, love this
effect and will be using it more. The main shape was cut using once again the outer die only.
The decoupage was from my stash, l had 'found' a box already made up, so these are going
to be used up eventually. I completed this card by attaching some silver candy in each corner.
Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, any comments would be appreciated, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment