Saturday 22 February 2014

Ruby Wedding


Hi,
Now this card is a complete change, this was an order from my Hairdresser for her Mum and Dad's Ruby Wedding.
The base card is a Red, A5 landscape one, the main matt is some Centura White pearlescent card and l ran it through my Ebosser using a lovely corner embossing folder.  The heart and the letters were cut using my Cricut machine, l am now using this and many more items that l have thanks to my Skype friend Sheila, she has come up with a schedule plan for us to use different crafty stuff each day, good idea don't you think....anyway back to my card....I positioned the heart in the top right hand corner as you can see, then the letters were placed but found l had got a bit of a space in the bottom corner, so l made the little floral spray and added the three heart pins to finish.
Thank You for visiting my blog and hope you will return, any comments would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment