Saturday 5 July 2014

Best Wishes

 
 
 
Good morning everyone, hope you have been enjoying the lovely sunshine, hope it continues a little longer this time, winter comes only too quickly don't you think?
My post for today is a little different to what l have been posting, think probably l have maybe bored you with using my kits.
The main card is a DL landscape card and l chose to use this pretty turquoise colour....starting with the background, then the next layer l ran through using an embossing folder. Looking through my stash l found this lovely piece of lace and toning ribbon, so l threaded it through the lace and attached to the lower edge of the design. Using some precut vellum flowers l layered them, after colouring, on top of each other and added some lemon seed beads in the centre using 3D glue to give dimension. I then stamped the sentiment and layered with the same colours and attached to the top right.
I do hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and any comments you have would be greatly appreciated....Thank You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment