Tuesday 8 July 2014

Dolphins Box


Hello folks, here's my post for today......
This time l have chosen to show you one of my many boxes that l have been making, think that these are the "trend" and the mo, but l do think that they are very effective and once you have made a few they are quite easy.
For this one l have chosen to use some of my many peel-offs, think that we all have a stash of these, and it is one way of using them up.   For the matting and layering l chose some shaded blue card and matted it onto some holographic mirror card to give a sea image. The dolphin where all coloured using my Spectrum Noirs, and then attached.....
Below you can see one l made for my son's birthday, with the Footie theme, being as that has been the recent sport event.
 
Many thanks for stopping by to visit my blog, any comments would be most welcome.
If anyone has seen something that they would like to order, different colour etc. please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment