Tuesday 15 July 2014

Joyce's 90th

Good Morning everyone,
This is yet another order that l took recently, and was ask to make a card for a very special lady, named Joyce becoming the lovely age of 90.
The base card is an A5, landscape white card and l chose to make it this lovely pale blue, and the card has a satin finish. For the main detail l used one of my recent purchases of the Tonic dies, make a card, l must admit these are beautiful. Once again l printed the text for the centre on my computer, in blue. The flowers were also made from using my dies, inked the edges using Faded Jeans distressed ink, and added star shaped gems for the centres. The 90 was cut using my Cricut machine, in silver card, and finished off by adding the butterfly. Once again there was a satisfied customer.
Many thanks for visiting my blog, any comments would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment