Tuesday 29 July 2014

Niece's 1st Birthday

 
Hello there.....here's my post for today......
This card was commissioned as a special order, obviously for the customers niece's 1st birthday
The main card is an A5 landscape white card, and the main background is a pretty pale pink card and it was embossed with the medium dotty folder. The stamped image is one of the stamps from the Adorable range, and was coloured once again with my Spectrum Noirs. I then used one of my many dies to cut it out, then placed it slightly to the right. The chequered piece on the left is a Papermania shape. Then going to my Cricut machine l cut out the 1 and the letters in pink and the shadows out using a turquoise to tone with the cushion.
Many thanks for visiting my blog l would love to see you comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment