Tuesday 22 July 2014

Love card

 
Hi there folks, hope everyone is o.k......anyone started their Christmas cards yet, l haven't.....
 
My post for today is a little different to my usual ones, l found this in one of my Tattered Lace mags. and thought, hey think l'll have a go at this card.
The template was in the mag. and l must admit it did take a while to cut it out but it was worth it don't you think....as it was white card l coloured over all of it with Stormy Sky distressed ink, the floral topper is also a Tattered Lace die, and then l coloured it using my Spectrums once again.
I printed the verse from my P.C., cut it out and also tinted the edges with the same colour ink.
Many thanks for stopping by, and if you would leave your comments they would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment