Sunday 27 July 2014

Naptime

 
Hello folks, hope you have all coped with the lovely weather we've been having,
My post for today is another sample l have made for my friends blog challenge, My card creations
The main card is a 6 x 6 white card and the background is some pale purple paper from my stash, then l layered a piece of Centura card which had been embossed with the flower folder. From the same purple paper l punched out the ribbon border and wrapped some toning ribbon around it and finished off with a bow. The main image is another did-stamp and was coloured using my Spectrums once more. to finish off this card l chose to add the three flowers on the top right corner with of course a gem in the centres.
Thank you for stopping by, your comments would be most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment