Thursday 9 January 2014

Butterflys and Flowers

Hi everyone,
Please accept my apologies for not blogging for such a long while, my injuries from my fall are now well on the way to full recovery thankfully.
For this card l chose a 6 x 6 scalloped white base card, then used some lovely blue mirror card for the main matt.  Thinking to do something different, l chose to use parchment paper, using one of my Tonic dies cut the main image - gosh l do love Tonic - before attaching to the matt l embossed further from the back of the topper, the leaves and also used my sun tool to put detail in the flowers, sorry this doesn't show very well in the photo. Then once again using my Tonic punches, l punched several flowers, once again embossed more on the reverse, layered two together and attached to the card.
Finished off using blue gems for the butterfly heads and the flower centres.
Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, any comments are welcome....Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment