Thursday 30 January 2014

Embossed Flower


Hi there,
 
Hey,  l really am doing well with my blog don't you think......
 
This card came about as l was crafting with my buddies on Skype, and Sheila and myself decided to make a card using one of the "Keepsake " boards. Now this was so very different, and l found it very difficult to get going, but anyway here is the finished card.
The base card is a lovely pink,  A5, and portrait. I embossed the flowers onto the front, then l embossed the same flower, twice and cut the base one out within the box and then cut the actual flower out from the other. The edges were trimmed with silver border peel-offs, and then l used some glitter gems for the centre. Finished off with some Organza ribbon and two lovely corner peel-offs.
Many Thanks again for visiting my blog, any comments are welcome.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment