Wednesday 22 January 2014

Party Oldtimer

Hi Everyone, here's my card for today
This one is a blue pearlescent base card and is A5 and landscape.
For the matt l stamped balloons over using 2nd and 3rd impressions and also a few of the word, Party...l then passed it through my Ebosser using a music embossing folder, and then using faded jeans l inked over to bring out the embossing better. The image is a digi-stamp and using both my Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs l coloured it, mainly keeping the blue theme. The bunting was from another stamp set which l had forgot about but am sure you will see it again sometime...I matt and layered using my Xcut dies and made a banner out of the wording, using a cocktail stick.  This is another sample for my friends blog....My craft creations ...please take a look at the lovely prizes you can win.  Hope you have liked what l have posted, any comments gratefully received....Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment