Thursday 23 January 2014

Tracy's Birthday

Hi Everyone, hope you are all busy crafting
This is a card l made for my friend who works in my local craft shop, so thought this would be quite appropriate.     The card is another blue base card.....think l've got my blue head on at the mo......
l ran a small portion of co-ordinations card through using my Button folder and then sanded back to reveal the lighter blue.  The topper is a stamp from the Flipping range, and was coloured in using once again both my Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs, then was matted onto some silver mirror card.
The embellishments were made by using the Xcut die set, this was then finished off with the banner using my Spellbinders.  Thank You for visiting my blog and any comments would be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment