Monday 27 January 2014

Cool Pint

Hi, hope you are all o.k..
For the card today l have chosen to make with the men in mind, for a change, think we all struggle with this theme.
Starting with a white A5 portrait card, and out of my stash l found these different patterned papers all with the beige and brown tone.  The base matt is some light brown mulberry type paper, and the other was two strips, so l inked the edges with Frayed Burlap distressed ink to give some lift, then for the toppers l used my Tonic layers dies, embossed the top one and added the text tab., and the other l chose to use a stamp that had been "forgotten", coloured with my Promarkers and Spectrums. It doesn't show very well in the picture, but l used my glossy accents to coat the glass of beer, and the beer pump head.
Many Thanks for visiting my blog, please feel free to leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment