Saturday 18 January 2014

Parchment Boddice

Hi you crafty friends,
Now this card is a real change, l will admit it is one that l have done a while ago
As Parchment takes quite a while in doing, and plus with my recent fall l haven't been able to do any.
It is a 6 x 6 white base card, and the base matt is matt silver. I can't remember whose pattern l used, but if anyone is interested l could go through my library of patterns to see.
It is all white and mainly embossing, with a simple little edging. It is done in three pieces then attached to the card. Using some silver eyelets for the fastening, and laced up with some white satin narrow ribbon. I used some peel-offs for the sides to mask any surplus glue showing.
This is a lovely card ideal for weddings etc.
I hope you have enjoyed this different post, any comments are very welcome, Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment