Tuesday 28 January 2014

Motor Bikes

Hi there everyone, hope you are all well,

Here's yet another male card, l really am on a roll aren't l.........
The base card is yet another A5, but landscape this time, and is white.
Starting with a blue base matt, then once again from my stash l found these papers that l thought would tone in nicely. I cut them into two squares and matted onto some silver pearlescent card. The stamped images are used from some stamps that l have had a while, coloured them with my usual pens, cut out using my Spellbinder dies and inked with toning colour. Before attaching l wrapped some bakers twine around the lower square, and once both were in place l put three blue candy in top left corner.
Any comments would be welcome, thank you for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment