Saturday 25 January 2014

You're so Tweet easel card

Hi Everyone, hope you are all well,
Hey guess what here's yet another blue card, l really must get my head around another colour.....
I decided to make an easel card this time, using the Little Claire stamp set again, as this is another sample for My card creations I started with a white card, and used some blue gingham paper for the main matt, stamped out the image and coloured to tone, used my Xcut die for the rectangle matt and cut the paler one out using the method that has been used on the tele by different demonstrators, by cutting a circle out then using a border punch, cut the edges, therefore making a doily, but cut into two so as to make it visible underneath. l then made a strip for the stopper, topping with the "You're so Tweet" banner, finished off with a couple of flowers using my petal pears and some silver leaves.
I do hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, any comments are welcome...Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment