Tuesday 21 January 2014

You're so Tweet

Good Morning everyone,
I have now started to schedule my blog, so as to keep it up to date.
This card started as a 6 x 6 white square card, and searching in my stash l found these two pieces of off cuts and thought that they suited the main topper. l matt and layered the lighter of the two onto black card so to match the plain black piece, punched the four corners to give some lift. The stamp that l used for the topper is from Little Claire designs, as l was asked to make some samples for my friends blog challenge.... My craft creations, please take a look as she has some lovely prizes....
l used my Tonic layering dies to do the three layers, finished off with the text banner also included in the stamp set.  Many thanks for visiting my blog and hope you like what you see, any comments would be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment